Current version: 0.10
Download the source code: PatternSequencer.tar.gz
You should read the license before downloading.
See the README file contained in the distribution.
- 12.12.2010 - 0.10 - uploaded new file which contains an universal binary (ppc and x86)
- 15.8.2010 - 0.10 - notes can now be selected with a click, and deleted with a new delete button, also existing notes can be changed in length
- 3.10.2005 - 0.8 - added a feature to switch patterns by a key press while playing
- 26.6.2005 - 0.7 - now compiled for Tiger, also fixed a problem when changing the current part while step recording
- 26.6.2005 - the 0.6 release compiled for Mac OS 10.3 is still available here
- 6.3.2005 - the file for the 0.6 release was broken - corrected
- 7.2.2005 - 0.6 - added step recording mode
- 15.1.2004 - 0.5 - added preferences panel and support for external clock
- 24.10.2004 - 0.4 - added Parameter Panel for sending CC and Pitch Bend messages
- 28.8.2004 - 0.3 - fixed MIDI sync problems, added auto rewind button
- 26.4.2004 - 0.2 - support for MIDI clock and velocity editing added
- 22.2.2004 - 0.1 - initial version
Thanks to all the people giving feedback and asking for a new version - I finally got around to fixing a small bug, doing some cleanup and releasing the source code (MIT-style license). Patches and more feedback welcome!